Sunday, October 28, 2007

Yipppeee!! We've reached our goal!!!

Thanks to the support of many family and friends the raffle is sold out. We have reached our goal and will be pulling the winner on Thursday, November 1st so stop by and see who the lucky winner is. Thanks Gail, P-Dawg, Big B, Gram L, Jen and Jeff Magson, Uncle Dennis, Rebecca, my blog buddies and all the others who spread the word and got the raffle tickets sold. It touches me daily to think of all the love that is out there for my new family. Mom (Mimi) and Kate thank you so much for putting so much time, energy and love into making this raffle a reality. This will always be such a special part of our family's adoption story.

I am (not so) patiently awaiting my court date. I am really hoping to have Kozit in my arms by Christmas. Please keep the prayers coming. I dream of her at night and think of her all day. I imagine her playing with Tsebay and think of the changes I will have to make to manage two children. I find myself wondering-- What is she doing? Is she safe, healthy, well fed? I am so fortunate to have Tsebay in my life. She keeps me busy and is a constant reminder that yes, the adoption dream does become a reality. I have decided to keep Kozit as her first name although I am thinking about changing the spelling, Kozette perhaps? I am still searching for a middle name. I'll keep you posted.

Tsebay turned 9 months and is doing all the things a 9 month old does. We had her physical this week and is in tip top shape. She is crawling and getting into everything. She is very, very verbal. I wonder where she gets this from?

Here are some recent pics.













In the last pic. we are at a polo match and Tsebay is wearing her polo by Ralph Lauren. Is she styling or what? This little cutie has the perfect outfit for every occasion. Thanks to all my fashion savy friends and family.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Love the little polo outfit! We're anxiously waiting with you hoping that our court dates will come this week!

Single PAP said...

I've been following along in your journey. So glad you reached your goal. That's fantastic! Not happy about seeing you on a beach though as I sit here shivering at the computer :( LOL