Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy December!!



Tsebay and I are anxiously awaiting Kozette's arrival. We look at her picture all of the time and give her kisses. When I ask Tsebay, "Where's Kozette?". She looks at the fridge because this is where her picture is hanging. She also attempts to say her name and most times comes our with a Zeet. Thanks to Uncle Lon, Kozette's bed is ready for her. The girls and I will be sharing a room. It's quite cozy.

This Thursday is the big court date and I am trying not to get too anxious. I think I need to take this week off the blogs and yahoo groups. Too much information is dangerous sometimes, especially when some of it is misinformation.

Hopefully I will be posting later this week that this little cutie is officially my little girl. Do we belong together or what?

10 comments:

Mamato2 said...

Oh Maria! She is Gorgeous! As is little (getting to be sooo big!) tsebay and YOU! How amazing that in just alittle while you WILL be a family of 3!!
Many blessings,
L.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a friend of Ellie Mestas.I found your blog from hers. Kozette is SO cute!!! Can't wait till you have her in your arms!! Hope every thing goes great for your court date!

Jocelyn said...

I will be keeping everything crossed that all goes well this week!!

Anonymous said...

Maria, we will be praying all week for a successful court date.
We love you and can't wait to see all of you!!! Love Michell

Amy B. said...

You certainly do belong together. We can't wait to hear about Thursday! Amy

Keva said...

Thank you for your comment. I would love to send something to him. Oh my, that is a huge thing...what do you send? Any ideas? You have been what would be good? Thank you for offering. I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see how things continue to unfold for you.

Drew Carey Show said...

Do you ever belong together! Tsebay has gotten so big! Kozette will have some catching up to do, but a few months at home with her mom and sister, and she'll be filling out in no time. Kozette is such a precious, precious girl. I still pull up pictures of her from our trip, just to give them a little visit. She's pretty special. You have two exquisite girls!

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for all your travel plans and the court date. We are
praying for you and your new family.
Hope to see you when your in town!
Love,Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Maria, I am so happy for you and extremely proud. Can`t wait till see you and your family over the Christmas Holidays. God Bless You . Love, Grandmom

Min/El said...

Maria, what a great picture! I can't wait to see pics of all three of you together!