Saturday, March 29, 2008

Congratulations

My bills are piled up and my list of things to do is longer than it's ever been but I still find time every few days to check in on my blog buddies and see what is happening. I've thought about cutting myself off and just can't bring myself to do it. Keeping up with everyone reminds me of the miracles that have occurred in my life over the past year. I am reminded of the ups and the downs of the adoption process and I squeeze my girls just a little tighter and give them an extra kiss good night. Thank you all for reminding me how special this journey is. I am jumping up and down for Renee and Geert and Courtney and Lindsey they begin the process once again. Congratulations and good luck. Please visit Renee's site and check out the tags she will be selling to help fund their next adoption. Everyone needs to buy some and $5.00 is way too cheap. This family deserves some tips! Also, congratulations to all the families that have passed court and received referrals. What an exciting few weeks it's been. Check out this site to see what is going on with the Gladney families but be careful blogging is addictive.

No comments: