Saturday, May 12, 2007

There's No Place Like Home




I spent the last week getting over my jet lag, the previous week in Philly, and the week prior to that in New Mexico. Traveling is one of my favorite things, I even love to fly but there is nothing like landing back on Maui. It was wonderful to spend time with family and friends. I spent a lot of QT with my mom. She is crazy for the baby and is all geared up with a crib, high chair and toys. Thanks Michelle. It was awesome to see my two godsons. They are getting so big and are adorable, smart and funny! Babylicous will be surrounded with wonderful cousins.

Still no news on the baby although I have been assured I am getting close.
Keep those positive vibes coming.

3 comments:

Momma said...

Morning Re --
Wonderful to see your new post!

It was awesome spending time with you as always! Can't wait until you are back preping for our trip to pick up my new Grandbaby -- I mean your daughter!!!

The pics are incredible -- makes me miss your island --- and especially Shelby and you!

Be seeing you sooner than later -- all in God's good time!!

Love ya, Momma

Melissa B. said...

Maria,

What an amazing slideshow, very fancy. I am so proud of you and so happy that I will be here to share your joy, support you and see babylicious grow into one rad little lady.

Love you,
Buffy

Melissa B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.