Monday, August 13, 2007

Settling in.........

Tomorrow will mark three weeks since Tsebay and I landed on Maui. It is wonderful to be here and share my life with Tsebay. She is such an awesome little girl and really goes with the flow. She is a big hit on Maui! I had two work meetings on Friday and she was so great through both of them. At one point I was giving an orientation to parents and had her on my hip. I would love to have her with me 100% of the time but going to work and having her with me is getting a bit exhausting. I am looking for a sitter for three days a week. It will be hard to leave her but necessary to make sure my job is well done. Please pray I am able to find a safe environment for my little angel.

Tsebay is learning new tricks everyday. She is starting the backward crawl and continues to ensure her wants and needs are met. She is super expressive and has the best sense of humor. She is very silly. I'm not sure where she gets that from. Tsebay is a people person. She makes eye contact and engages people everywhere we go. I constantly have people stop me in stores to tell me how cute she is. It is a true joy being her momma and I know I'm spoiled to have such an awesome baby.

Here are some pics of my little beach bum----





I am excited to see another person has donated to Gladney. There is a place to donate on the right hand side of my blog. The money will go to the Care Center in Ethiopia. Every little bit helps.

I hope to have some exciting news to post this week so keep checking in.

No comments: