Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Clarification

The picture I posted yesterday is from when I was in Ethiopia and met Kozit two months ago. Yes, she does look super healthy and at the time the picture was taken had only spent a few days in the orphanage. The picture posted on the side of my blog is from Rachel Elliot (sorry I'm not sure how to hyperlink to her blog, can someone email me and let me know the trick). It was taken about a month ago. Thanks Rachel. As you can see little Kozit has a runny nose and some marks on her forehead in this pic. I also have a picture from Gladney that I am having a difficult time posting. It's on a word document, if someone could email me and let me know how to transfer I would really appreciate it. In the most recent picture Kozit has pox marks and is barely smiling. She is still adorable but in desperate need of some TLC. As you can imagine I am very anxious to hold this little girl in my arms and make sure she is well taken care of. Here are two more pics. The first is from Rachel and the second is from my trip.




3 comments:

-Samantha- said...

WOW!!! congratulations again.

Susy Q said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so excited for you!! Both of your girls are abolutely adorable. Congratulations!

Lisa said...

Hi Maria,

I'm sorry, but I didn't see your comment on my blog until I came home. I could post to my blog, but I couldn't access the blog itself (very strange). But I did get lots of pics of the kids at the orphanages and the Gladney centers. Where is Kotiz? Maybe by chance I snapped her picture?

Best,
Lisa Holliday
Oklahoma City