Friday, February 1, 2008

Blanket Party


It's Mimi here -- I've had several emails from friends/fam saying they keep checking Maria's blog for updates. We're sorry she has been so busy with the kiddies.

First of all -- all is well. The Quinn Ohana is back on Maui as of last Wednesday. (Well all is well except for our empty nest here in Jersey -- but it's not about me, so I'll stop). Maria and Tsebay are recovering from bad head colds etc. which Rachelle managed to pick up as well. Kozette is doing just wonderful and Angie, their Nanny, is being loved by all.

I'm writing without Maria's permission, so I'll not go on. She's at work (her first day back today so I'm not checking in with her to see if I should be doing this :).

My reason for blogging is to share a project I just read about on another blog.
PLEASE GO TO:
http://owlhaven.wordpress.com/
(SORRY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THE LINK THING, SO YOU'LL HAVE TO TYPE IT IN)

and join the party! It is so wonderful to be joined to this community and have the knowledge that your contribution will go directly to the purpose stated. Providing a blanket to a new born baby -- can we play a simpler part in life than that!

THANK YOU ALL!

I'm adding a pic to hold you over til Maria gets back in the game. And by the way -- I just love my Granddaughters! They are precious, sweet, witty, full of personality -- and just a a little bonus - they also happen to be beautiful.

2 comments:

Drew Carey Show said...

Hooray for Mimi! Thanks for giving us a Quinn girl fix =)

bagum said...

Maria,

So wonderful to read about the progress of your beautiful girls. Spoke to Grandmom last night and she told me of her trip to see you and the babies. She is so proud and I am happy to be an Aunt to Tsebay and Kozette.

God Bless you and your family.

Aunt Pat