Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Alive and Kicking on the East Coast

I know I've been a bit slack with my posts. This baby thing is a bit demanding. I had visions of updating everyday in Ethiopia and documenting all the details but between the little angel being sick, the internet connection not cooperating and my own body shutting down this was not a reality. We have had some R and R and are slowly gaining some momentum. Tsebay has been to the pediatrician and is doing well. She is in the 90th percentile for height and the 15th percentile for weight. She has doubled her food consumption and is holding her head up and starting to roll over. We have had countless visitors, a big welcoming bash and a Christening since arriving in New Jersey. Thank you so much to family and friends who have been so welcoming and generous. My mom's house now looks like Babies R' Us and I need to figure out how to get all the gifts back to Maui. I have plenty of pics and plan to post soon but as I'm learning I'm no longer the boss. We'll see if little Tsebay lets it happen.

2 comments:

-Samantha- said...

Welcome back! You have been in my thoughts.

Mamato2 said...

Come on, girl! Update your blog! :)
I'm dying to see more pics :)
Blessings,
L.