Friday, January 4, 2008

Way to go Sissy!

Those of you who know me know how close I am to my sister, Rachelle. While I am traveling to Ethiopia to pick up Kozette, my sister along with local high school students and a famous Philly artist will be creating art on Maui. I am so disappointed that I will not be there for this awesome project but am so proud of her. Way to go sissy, we love ya. Check out her mural project, Every Day Light. The dedication of this project to our father, James Quinn and the day I hold my little love bug in my arms for the first time will be one and the same. January 9th will be a very special day for the Quinn sisters.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. The outpouring of support has been a lifeline.

Anonymous said...

Maria, Thank God I am so happy everything just came together.After talking to your Mom about the delay in Phila. it had to be so stressful. I am planning on coming to see you and the girls probably on Sunday . Love to All Grandmom